Having a sweet tooth and at the same time trying to be healthy isn’t always the easiest thing to balance. But I’ve found that you can do both if you want, something you will see here further along with time. I’ve always had a love for baking and combining my passion for it with clean and healthy eating isn’t only fun and very achievable, but also beneficial for your health in the long run. I found this recipe a while ago and comes from one of my favourite YouTubers Derek Howes. They didn’t live to see the next day, unfortunately. They were simply too good. If you want to see how it’s made, you can do so here, otherwise I have written down the recipe here. Enjoy!
Here’s what you need
- 280g Peanut Butter
- 1,5 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 scoops protein powder (Natural, Vanilla or Peanut Butter flavoured)
- 1 1/4 cups sweetener (I like to use Stevia in powder form)
- 120g rolled oats
- 60g unsweetened apple sauce
- 2 large whole eggs
- 1 Large egg whit
- 10-15 drops liquid sweetener
- 15-30g chocolate chips (optional but highly recomended)
- Combine all of your ingredients together into a bowl. Mix everything together.
- Take out a cookie sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- Shape your mix into balls, add chocolate chips to the top and press down your balls with a fork. Bake on 180°C for 8-10 min.