Make-Up Institute in Stockholm / Институт макияжа в Стокгольме

Sweden is ready to surprise and amaze every day. Recently I have heard about the Make-Up Institute in Stockholm, located at 73 Frejgatan (Odenplan), which immediately got my interest. It is one of the leading educational institutions and practitioners in Europe engaged in make-up and cosmetics of a premium class. Graduates of this Institute are invited to work with top models for fashion weeks and shows, as well as having a final touch before their glamorous photo shoots for magazine covers. One of the key areas of Institute activity is the complex make-up image for movies (for example, in the style of a zombie, walking dead, covered with icicles, frozen in the snow, etc.). Many of its make-up artists are invited to work in Hollywood. In general, the Institute has quite an impressive team of professional stylists, hairdressers, make-up artists, and photographers.

Швеция готова поражать и удивлять буквально каждый день. Так, сравнительно недавно мне рассказали о существовании Института макияжа в Стокгольме (Make-Up Institute Stockholm), находящегося по адресу Frejgatan 73, которым я сразу же заинтересовалась. Оказалось, что это один из ведущих образовательных и практикующих заведений в Европе, занимающихся макияжем и косметикой премиум-класса. Выпускников этого института приглашают на подготовку моделей перед показом новых элитных коллекций одежды, а также на фотосессии для обложек гламурных журналов. Одной из главных сфер деятельности визажистов является нанесение сложного и многочасового грима для фильмов (например, в стиле зомби, оживших мертвецов, покрывшихся льдинками, замёрзших в снегах, и т.п.). Многих из них приглашают в дальнейшем на работу в Голливуд. В целом, в этом институте работает достаточно внушительная команда профессиональных стилистов, парикмахеров, визажистов и фотографов.

An important addition is the fact that the Institute is working only with the best materials – own cosmetics MIST. It comprises 95% natural products and minerals, and the remaining 5% may be synthetic, but necessarily answering the world’s bio-standards. It means that the cosmetics MIST is an organic brand, and does not harm the skin, even with daily use. Also, essential knowledge for me was that the MIST cosmetics are not tested on animals; and animals are not killed when their fur is used for the production of natural wool brushes for MIST.

Важным дополнением является то, что Институт работает только с самыми лучшими материалами – собственной косметикой MIST. В её состав входит 95% натуральных продуктов и минералов, а остальные 5% могут быть синтетическими, но обязательно разрешёнными мировыми био-стандартами. Это означает, что косметика MIST является органической, и не приносит вреда коже, даже при ежедневном использовании. Кроме того, важной деталью для меня было то, что косметику MIST не тестируют на животных; и не убивают при использовании их шерсти для изготовления натуральных кистей этого бренда.

Full education of a high-class make-up artist lasts about five months, but the institute also has professional short courses, open classes, and a wide range of services like creating an image for the event or a photo shoot, styling, fixing manicure, massaging and giving tips. Many turn to the Institute to prepare a perfect wedding image for the bride – because this day you want to entrust yourself only to professionals.

Полное образование визажиста высокого класса длится примерно 5 месяцев, но в институте ещё есть мастер-классы, открытые уроки, а также широкий спектр услуг по созданию образа для мероприятий или фотосессий; укладка, маникюр, массаж и советы по стилю. Многие обращаются в институт с просьбой подготовить идеальный свадебный образ для невесты – ведь в такой день хочется доверить себя только лишь профессионалам.

 

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Make-Up-Institute-Stockholm/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/makeupinstitute/
Official website of the Make Up Institute Stockholm / Официальный сайт Института: http://makeupinstitute.se
Offical website of MIST cosmetics / Официальный сайт косметики MIST: http://miststockholm.com

Previous

Next

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *