This little healthy treat is something I came up with almost two years ago and I always seem to forget that it exists until I see it once in a while when going through my pictures on Instagram. So before I forget again, I thought I would post it here and share this little underestimated and incredibly delicious and healthy dessert, something for all the peanut butter lovers out there.
Here’s what you need
- Peanut Butter
- Honey or Agave
- Dark Chocolate (sea salt is highly recommended)
- Mix equal parts peanut putter and honey.
- Add the mixture up to 2/3 in little silicone moulds and put in the freezer until completely hard.
- In a saucepan, add the chocolate with a little bit of kesella and stir around on low heat until smooth and well mixed.
- Take out your peanut butter mixture and carefully pour on the resting 1/3 of the moulds and put back in the freezer until hard.