Discover Stockholms’ best lunch spots through the eyes (and taste) of a local foodie!
Whether you’re looking for a quick meal or a more gourmet experience, there are always great places to have lunch in Stockholm – you just have to know where to look!
Listed here are some of my favorite lunch spots around town:
- Maxos: Maxos offers a selection of falafel, merguez, shawarma and hummus. The falafel is delicious, the flavor and consistency is just perfect!
- Matsu: My favorite sushi spot in Stockholm. Both tasty and aesthetically pleasing. The price is not bad either!
Tempura roll, one of my favorites! @matsusushi
- KRUBB: They specialize in sausages and beer but on the menu you also find fresh salads and vegetarian alternatives. Check out their instagram @krubbkungsholmen for what they are serving today.
- SEN streetkitchen: A small place serving asian fast food, sush as baos and bibimbap. Good food for a really good price!
- Vau de Ville: Located in the middle of Normalmstorg, this fine dining restaurant offers excellent service, a nice atmosphere and delicious food. The menu is inspired by the French kitchen with dishes like boeuf bourgignon, snails provencale and moule mariniere.
“Salmon florentine”- Filet of Norwegian salmon, buttered spinach, poched egg and sauce hollandaise. @vaudeville
- Shanti Gossip: Serves traditional Bengali dishes and street food. The place is small and cozy with a really nice ambiance. I strongly recommend their tandori chicken!
- Ringen teatern: A food court offering great food for every taste, choose from everything between healthy raw food to japanese ramen. My favorite is Nook market – those salmon buns are to die for!
Asian bao buns with salmon sashimi, sesame mayo and coriander @Nookmarket
- Wienercafeet: A luxurious café and restaurant where both interior and menu are inspired by Paris and Vienna. On the menu you find for example bouillabaise, quiches, crepes, and croque monsieur.
Quiche with salmon and dill @wienercafeet
- Tures: Delicious food and great service! It is also an excellent place for people spotting 😉 This is a place I often return to when I want to enjoy a long and luxurious lunch.