DQ vodka continues to conquer the world. And winning double gold for World’s best vodka at the renowned wine and spirits convention WSWA (Wine & Spirits Wholesalers of America) in Caesars Palace in Las Vegas held in April of 2018, and also receiving a silver award in the International Wine & Spirits competition opened the road even more.
Winning the prestigious tasting competition is a sign that DQ is taking a big step towards becoming an international success.
“It’s going great. At the moment, we are loading containers for the American market,” says Rasmus, who is in charge of marketing at DQ Vodka.
Success is coming one step at a time, and the first half of 2018 confirms that DQ Vodka is here to stay.
Recently, the world’s leading magazine in the spirit game, The Spirits Business, has also noticed DQ Vodka’s breakthrough.
Among other things, they point out the number of celebrities that can be seen in various DQ events, and there are many who seek DQ luxury vodka for their parties.
Swedish legend Björn Borg, actor Stellan Skarsgård and the American actor Shia LaBeouf were seen on an event related to the premiere of the movie Borg vs McEnroe. It’s also mentioned that the kings of all rock bands, The Rolling Stones, chose none other than a limited edition of DQ Vodka for the after party of their Stockholm concert in Friends Arena in Solna.
The magazine also states that the Swedish King Carl XVI Gustaf gave the vodka a royal tip of the hat and a big thank you. And that DQ has taken a new initiative and now offers limited edition bottles for parties and events.
View Stockholm has already written about DQ Vodka’s road to success. Here’s a list of some of 2017’s events.
- The introduction of DQ Vodka into the exclusive nightclub Bergmans in Stockholm was celebrated with a festive vodka tasting.
- Drinks with DQ were among the most popular during Pre-pride in Urban Deli.
- DQ was there when Lifestyle Management had an event at Clarion Sign in Stockholm.
- When Wermdö Golf & Country had an event at Le Golf restaurant, DQ Vodka was pulling the strings.
- The Hangout UK organized a luxurious party in December, where a super ultra high premium vodka could be found on the menu. Lots of celebrities known worldwide were present and have surely tried DQ Vodka.
- On December 1st, DQ Vodka was the main sponsor of The Spirit Business Award in London, where the world’s best distributors were awarded appointments. The magazine Spirit business’ employees love the product because it adds a dash of luxury to the events. People all over the world have started to notice this spirit and many luxury restaurants have started negotiations with DQ Vodka.
Success is coming one step at a time, and the first half of 2018 confirms that DQ Vodka is here to stay. Being the world’s best vodka at WSWA doesn’t fade away easily. When sales start to rise too, that’s really positive.
About DQ Vodka
DQ Vodka is a Super Ultra High Premium vodka of high quality. It’s made from water from Malmköping in Södermanland (Swedish province) and Swedish winter wheat. DQ Vodka is produced in Gripsholms Distillery in Åkers Styckebruk. DQ Vodka comes in one-liter bottles but has also launched a 70 cl bottle. DQ is also going to launch a 75 cl bottle that will hit the market no later than the beginning of 2019. There’s also a Gold Edition that’s only available in limited edition. This spirit has been refined towards perfection for vodka lovers or those who want to taste the best that the market has to offer to vodka lovers.
Sponsored article in collaboration with DQ Vodka.
Like this article? Spread the word!