This dish is so unbelievably easy to make and tastes absolutely wonderful! Personally, I definitely underrate the use of shrimps in the kitchen, they’re delicious, high in protein and a perfect way of making those dull weekdays a little more special. Serve with rice or potato, lime and a nice bottle of white wine and you have yourself a winning combo.
Here’s what you need
- 500g shrimps
- 1 whole lime, peel and juice
- Chili flakes
- Fresh coriander and parsley
- 1 dl olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Defrost the shrimps if frozen.
- Grate the lime and mix the peel and juice in a bowl.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix with the shrimps. I let mine marinate for about an hour, but this is optional.
- Heat the oven on 225 degrees celsius.
- In a ovenproof form, add the oil and put in the oven for about 5 min.
- Take out and put the shrimps in and stir around until covered in olive oil, then back again for 5 min.
Take out and serve!