For 2 people
2 KESO Cottage Cheese Protein Kokos & Bran Flakes
1 tsp coconut sugar
Honey or Agave Syrup
1. Pre-heat the oven on 200 degrees Celsius
2. Cut off the top of the apples and scoop out the core
3. Save the inside of the apple and the top of the apples and throw away the core
4. In an ovenproof form, add the apples and put in the oven for 10 min
5. Chop the inside of the apple in little pieces and mix the Muesli with cinnamon, coconut sugar, crushed hazelnuts and the honey or agave, enough to make everything stick together.
6. Take out the apples from the oven and fill with muesli mixture
7. Add the tops to the apples and put in oven for another 10 min
8. Take out, let cool and serve with cottage cheese!